Are YOU ready to grow and invest your skills as a successful part of our next decade contributing to our community with your passion for service and music? Then come play with us! Healing Harmonies is celebrating 11 years in business this year and we are seeking a well-rounded, passionate, responsible, and reliable music therapist to join our dynamic growing team of board-certified music therapists and licensed art therapists! We are a rapidly growing private practice, providing services to Milwaukee, Waukesha, and the surrounding Counties. Our philosophy is highly patient-centered, and our mission is to make quality music therapy services accessible to those of all abilities/disabilities throughout our community who are in need of maintaining or improving their health and/or quality of life through the power of music and the arts. Your humble attitude towards others and flexibility with assignments will allow you to support Clients needing to be seen at our Wauwatosa office location as well as within the community in person events. Extensive driving (and a clean driving record) is required for some therapy sessions with the variety of serving individual and group clients. As a team, we continue to individually grow and learn allowing us to recognize our fellow therapists as experts in their own right. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to work on an interdisciplinary team consisting of a combination of 50+ years of experience! Day to day includes working with a variety of clients including but not limited to: children and/or adults with developmental disabilities, hospice care, children and/or adults with mental health needs, Aging Adults (Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living, Rehab, etc), as well as some in-home clients. Your attention to the details, dependable habit, and timely submission of professionally written and encompassing therapy session notes ensure that the team can collaborate and support each other. We currently have Immediate openings for one part time position or one full-time position. Please be sure to indicate which position you are applying for when you submit your resume as well as your available start date. As our music therapist, you will be an employee of Healing Harmonies, LLC.
Pay is based on education and experience.
Benefit Conditions: • Waiting period may apply •
Only full-time employees eligible for some benefits Competitive benefits include: all instruments and items necessary for implementing a successful music therapy experience, mileage reimbursement, continuing education stipend, PTO, paid holidays, assistance with state and national membership, retirement match at 3%, short term disability policy, employee assistance program, and please be aware that the availability of benefits between part-time and full-time status vary!
• Remote interview process available
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
• Vaccination is required for providing services to clients
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
· Bachelors Degree in Music Therapy
· Board Certified Music Therapist (or intent to become board certified).
· A Minimum of 2 years working in the music therapy industry preferred
· Strong professional and HIPAA compliant note taking practice
· Proficient at music skills to include a minimum of keyboard, voice and guitar (Audition required)
· Experience working within and supporting like-minded teams
· Extensive experience working with people in public AND 1-1 therapy sessions.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Must have reliable car, clean driving record and proof of current auto insurance.
· Excellent time management and punctuality habits. Preferred:
· Spanish speaking and/or management/supervision experience is highly desirable