Healing Harmonies, LLC
3720 N. 124 th Street Suite P, Wauwatosa, WI 53222
*$1,500 sign on/relocation bonus to qualified candidates*
Are you looking for an opportunity to transform the lives of others on a daily basis through the power of music?
Are you looking to work within a supportive team that has creativity and flexibility at the heart of their mission?
If so, then Healing Harmonies could be the place for you in 2023! These positions and benefits are special in that
they are created by a Music Therapist FOR a music therapist.
Healing Harmonies is a rapidly growing private practice, providing services to Milwaukee, Waukesha, and the
surrounding Counties. Our philosophy is highly patient-centered, and our mission is to make quality music
therapy services accessible to those of all abilities/disabilities throughout our community who are in need of
maintaining or improving their health and/or quality of life through the power of music and the arts.
Your humble attitude towards others and flexibility with assignments will allow you to support clients needing to
be seen at our Wauwatosa office location as well as throughout the community in various environments. This
position provides the opportunity for you to take the foundations of music therapy and see how these core
concepts can be applied to individuals of varied needs and ages.
With continued guidance and a team to brainstorm and collaborate with, your toolbox will naturally multiply
rapidly. As a team, we continue to individually grow and learn, allowing us to recognize our fellow therapists as
experts in their own right. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to work on an interdisciplinary team
consisting of a combination of 50+ years of experience!
Day to day includes working with a variety of clients including but not limited to:
• children and/or adults with developmental disabilities
• adolescents and/or adults with mental health needs
• hospice care
• Neurodegenerative Disorders such as Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Parkinson's Disease
• Memory care needs in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living, Rehab, etc.
• In-home clients with various needs
Your attention to the details, dependable habit, and timely submission of professionally written and
encompassing therapy session notes ensure that the team can collaborate and support each other.
We strive to provide a supportive, drama-free culture that capitalizes on encouraging creativity, collaboration,
respect, humility, authenticity, and fun! Our focus is to care for our staff and each other with the ultimate goal
of PROVIDING THE BEST SERVICES FOR OUR CLIENTS, RESULTING IN THE TRANSFORMATION OF LIVES THROUGH
MUSIC AND ART. We embrace out-of-the-box thinking and enjoy the variety that our daily work brings.
We currently have Immediate openings for full time positions. As an employee of Healing Harmonies, LLC this is
a salaried position.
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible for some benefits
Competitive starting benefits include:
• 80 hours accrued PTO
• 6 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays
• 3 sick days immediately available at the start of calendar year
• 16 hours PTO for continuing education time
• Paid state and national membership
• Continuing Education Stipend
• Simple IRA retirement match at 3%
• Defined contribution plan to be used for choice of dental/vision insurance, short term disability, and/or
• Contributions towards health insurance plans
• Employee Assistance Program
• Mileage reimbursement at the federal rate
• All instruments and items necessary for implementing a successful music therapy experience
• An amazing, supportive team of music and art therapists with 50+ years of experience to work with!
Job Type: Full-time but will entertain part time.
Salary: $42,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
Pay is based on education and experience.