|| Music Therapist
||West Bend, WI
The music therapist will apply clinical and evidence-based music interventions to support individualized goals of residents and other clients in promoting psychological, psychosocial, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing and enrichment.
- Complete assessments and design interventions to address needs, goals, and objectives of residents and clients
- Conduct one-on-one services, small and large group sessions, and occasional event performances for therapeutic and enrichment purposes.
- Document clinical work and assess effectiveness of interventions.
- Provide support and mentorship for music therapy internship program.
- Demonstrate musicianship through multiple intruments, such as voice, piano, guitar, chimes, ukulele, etc.
- Maintain campus instruments and equipment.
- Participate in regular interdisciplinary team meetings and music therapy team mettings.
- Should be competent in organizing and record keeping.
- Should be comfortable working with individuals and groups
- Should be compliant with the American Music Therapy Association’s Scope of Practice, Standards of Clinical Practice, and Code of Ethics.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in music therapy required.
- Experience working with older adults or equivalent knowledge desired.
- Six months to one year related experience preferred.
- Certification with Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) or on-track for certification required.
Apply Here https://secure2.entertimeonline.com/ta/7825.careers?ApplyToJob=453146961