|| Music Therapist, Hospice, PRN , Eau Claire
||Eau Claire, WI
Moments Hospices is currently seeking a Part-Time with the possibility of growing with the company
The Music Therapist is responsible for providing music therapy under the direction of the Clinical Director according to the patient’s unique plan of care.
Job responsibilities include:
- Directs and assists patients through music therapy interventions to assist with alleviating symptoms of anxiety, depression, isolation, agitation, restlessness, sleeplessness, pain, tension, relaxation, and comfort.
- Provides ongoing education to the clinical team of appropriateness and/or contraindications for treatment.
- Maintains necessary records; clinical notes, charting, coordination notes, which will be incorporated into the patient’s clinical record within 24 hours of session and modified as needed.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy from an accredited music therapy program
- Licensure/Certification: Current MT – BC certification from Certification Board for Music Therapists
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Music therapy: 2 years (Required)