|| Music Therapist
||Music Therapist Board-Certified
||Music Speaks, LLC
||Madison, WI & Surrounding Areas
Populations – Hospice, older adults, & children with ID/DD, mental/behavioral health, & trauma
Hours & Benefits – This position will begin part-time with an opportunity for growth into full-time. Mileage reimbursement included; health, dental, and vision insurance availability dependent on size of caseload.
- Music Speaks was founded in 2009 with the intent to serve and educate communities on the research-based health profession of music therapy. As the practice has grown, so has Music Speaks, but our goal remains the same: providing music therapy to enhance the health, function and well-being of each client.
‘Where words fail, music speaks.’
- Qualified applicants will enjoy working independently while having the support and collaboration of a team of music therapists and other healthcare professionals.
- As a therapist, you will perform a full range of music therapy services, working 1:1 and in a group setting.
- This position allows the therapist to work with multidisciplinary teams to provide collaborative patient care, work within a flexible schedule, and grow under the supervision of music therapists.
- Must be certified by the Certification Board for Music Therapists before the first day of field work.
- Must be registered and licensed as a music therapist with the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services before the first day of field work.
- Must have a valid drivers license & mode of reliable transportation
Rachel Black, MLIS, Human Resources Director