|Title||Music Therapist, PRN, Hospice, Milwaukee|
|Position Title||Music Therapist (Casual/PRN)|
|Company Name||AseraCare Hospice|
We’re seeking a caring, compassionate, and experienced Music Therapist for a Flexible, Casual/Per Diem opportunity in the Milwaukee area!
You appreciate our team approach to hospice care as a Music Therapist at AseraCare Hospice, and that’s because you know how to provide the best care to our patients and their families. Rather than treating the disease, we treat the whole person and that’s why it’s so important to have an expansive support network. So by providing support in your area of expertise, you will make a meaningful contribution to quality hospice care. Use your talent to help Make Moments Matter at AseraCare Hospice.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our mission at AseraCare Hospice is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family and one community at a time. We are able to deliver on our mission because we have great people. Each year, AseraCare conducts an employee engagement survey and for the past three years, our employee engagement scores have reached nearly 90%. We foster a culture that allows our employees to do their very best work in providing excellent end of life care to the patients and families we serve.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Music with a concentration in music therapy.
• Must be Board Certified through MBCT, required for all states.
• In GA and WI, a state license to practice music therapy is required in addition to the MBCT certification.
• At least two (2) years of appropriate experience as a music therapist. Hospice experience is preferred.
• Previous experience with terminally ill patients/families is highly desirable, hospice experience is preferred.
• Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
Or email email@example.com for more information!