|| Music Therapist, Hospice, Brookfield
||Music Therapist-Part-time/Per Diem
Looking for a fulfilling opportunity to assist in brightening the final days of patients? Tired of positions that lack a sense of gratitude? We are seeking a part-time Music Therapist to assist those at end of life. This is an opportunity to build our program using all of your knowledge and ideals of what a music therapy program should be.
Specifically, you would:
1. Develop, coordinate and provide an organized music therapy program.
2. Provide music therapy in alignment with the needs of the patient and their physical limitations.
3. Develop a plan of care for the patient.
4. Complete all documentation as required by the organization in compliance with legal, governmental and accreditation requirements.
5. Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Activities.
6. Perform other job-related tasks as requested
1. Certified music therapist from an established music therapy institute.
2. Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state law and maintained in good working order.
Please call Jennifer Fick, Clinical Director, at 262-222-1012 if interested.