Music Therapy Services of Waukesha County, LLC is seeking Board Certified Music Therapists for immediate hire. We are hiring for the equivalent of 2 full time positions, which can be divided into salaried positions at 20 hours per week or more.
Working in community-based music therapy requires a strong sense of ethics, self-management, proactive problem-solving skills, adaptability, flexibility, and a strong desire to work with clients and families to foster self-determination.
Clients include children and adults with autism and/or other developmental disabilities. Settings include clinic, schools, adult day programs, and client residences. Our current staff of 8 music therapists support each other to provide best practices and documentation procedures, with the client at the heart of our practice.
What makes MTSWC, LLC unique? Beginning as a private practice in 1993 and incorporated into MTSWC, LLC in 1999, we have established a strong reputation for client-centered practice, which prioritizes the privacy of the client. Most referrals come by word-of-mouth, which negates the need to advertise. Many clients have maintained a long term relationship with our company, as we work to grow with the client through stages and changes in their lives. The low turnover of clients and a lengthy wait list necessitate adding new team members to our stellar staff of MT’s.
MTSWC, LLC provides the following benefits:
• Travel instruments/equipment specific to caseload
• Paid travel, documentation, and prep time
• Mileage reimbursement at maximum IRS rate
• Flexibility in your weekly schedule/PTO (please note that providing services to children will require some after-school hours)
• Simple IRA with company match
• 50% reimbursement of monthly private health insurance premiums up to $200/month (if needed)
• Selected reimbursement for CMTE’s/conferences
• Full or Part-time salary will commensurate with experience